These moon gatherings unite gorgeous goddesses, like yourself, for a full moon meditation. However, these meditations are not like your normal group meditations; these meditations you do in the comfort of your own home whilst connecting energetically with other goddesses from all around the world.
As part of this ritual, I invite you to join us on our journey.
Rituals are a good signal to your unconscious that it is
time to kick in. Anne Lamott
Meditating on the full moon allows us to release our wishes out into the Universe. Anita Revel explains in her book, Moon Goddess – Manifest Your Dreams, that the full moon symbolises mother goddess energy and it’s a time of ripeness and gratitude, and for bringing a project to fruition.
The purpose of the full moon gathering is to:
- Encourage you to have sacred time basking in the glory of the moon’s energies.
- Provide you with the time to reflect on where you are right now, where you have come from and where you wish to be.
- Allow you the opportunity to let go of the things that no longer serve you.
- Send wishes out into the Universe under the loving energy of the moon and support from participating goddesses.
- Connect with like-minded souls who are supporting you, just as you are supporting them.
How does it work?
On every new moon I will send an invitation to those on the full moon meditation list, inviting you to join that month’s full moon journey. At this point, you can opt in to join, or pass for the month.
Two days prior to the full moon, I’ll email you instructions on how to participate in the meditation, as well as a list of those Goddesses participating. You schedule your own time to meditate and use the instructions as a guide. The meditation takes place on, or around the full moon.
Participation each month is optional, however if you register it means you commit to participating for that full moon. Participation and registration are f.r.e.e. – this is my way of giving back to the wider community that supports me in all that I do.
Hong Kong Full Moon Dates ♥ Source: World Clock
- Sunday, 27 January 2013
- Tuesday, 26 February 2013
- Wednesday, 27 March 2013
- Friday, 26 April 2013
- Saturday, 25 May 2013
- Sunday, 23 June 2013
- Tuesday, 23 July 2013
- Wednesday, 21 August 2013
- Thursday, 19 September 2013
- Saturday, 19 October 2013
- Sunday, 17 November 2013
- Tuesday, 17 December 2013
Enter your details in the form below if you’d like an invitation to join our Full Moon journey. I never share your email details with anyone.